Freelancer Non IT Recruiter
• Define Resourcing Strategy and deliver key priorities for the business e.g. Quality of Hiring, Employer Branding, Sourcing Strategy.
• Translating the headcount plan into clear job requirements and definition of recruitment plan to ensure timely delivery. Accountable for Recruitment targets and alignment to the resourcing model.
• Managing Hiring for corporate positions. (Both Entry Level & Leadership positions)
• Individual Contribution Role.
• Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, candidates and external recruiting sources.
• Maintaining the balance of internal & external sources in order to optimize costs
• Screening / Short listing of resumes & Conducting Telephonic Interviews.
• Compensation negotiation and joining a discussion.
• Managing Joining formalities and documentation.
• Closing positions within the defined turnaround time and as per defined requirements. Maintaining good offer to joining ratio.
• Experience in Financial Technology, Payment gateway and Banking Technology Recruitments.
Skills and Abilities –
• Good communication skills - both oral and written.
• Ability to interact confidently with a diverse cross-section of people.
• Aggressive and Task Oriented,
• Self-Motivated and team building skills
• Eye for detail and analytical skills
• Ability to connect to take the team along
• Strong relationship skills
• Knowledge of Fintech topics such as Payment gateway, lending and crowd funding, block chain, artificial intelligence, InsurTech, digital wealth management and others.