HR executive - BFSI Recruiter
- Define Resourcing Strategy and deliver key priorities for the business e.g., Quality of Hiring, Employer Branding, Sourcing Strategy.
- To hire quality job candidates, which can save the company time and money, and improve productivity.
- Help organizations reach strategic goals by attracting and hiring top-performing employees.
- Translating the headcount plan into clear job requirements and definition of recruitment plan to ensure timely delivery. Accountable for Recruitment targets and alignment to the resourcing model.
- Managing Hiring for corporate positions. (Both Entry Level & Leadership positions)
- Individual Contribution Role.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, candidates and external recruiting sources.
- Maintaining the balance of internal & external sources in order to optimize costs
- Screening / Short listing of resumes & Conducting Telephonic Interviews.
- Compensation negotiation and joining a discussion.
- Managing Joining formalities and documentation.
- Closing positions within the defined turnaround time and as per defined requirements. Maintaining good offer to joining ratio.
- Experience in Financial Technology, Payment gateway and Banking Technology Recruitments.
Skills and Abilities –
- Good communication skills - both oral and written.
- Ability to interact confidently with a diverse cross-section of people.
- Aggressive and Task Oriented,
- Self-Motivated and team building skills
- Eye for detail and analytical skills
- Ability to connect to take the team along
- Strong relationship skills
- Knowledge of Fintech topics such as Payment gateway, lending and crowd funding, block chain, artificial intelligence, InsurTech, digital wealth management and others.