Compensation & benefit Specialist, Pune
3 - 6 years
18 lkh ~ 20 lkh
Roles & Responsibilities – C&B
- Support in design and implementation of organizational compensation framework, ensuring all policies are in line with relevant legislation.
- Assist and collaborate, as appropriate, in the planning, coordination, facilitation, administration, and reporting of the annual salary review program
- Execute all activities to ensure successful implementation of increment framework- merit increase/promotion increase/salary correction etc.
- Support in development of and implement the LTI & STI framework (Incentive)
- Research and analyze competitive compensation practices in the job market, develop and implement compensation surveys, liaisoning with HR consultants to gather market information as necessary.
- Perform all activities related to compensation operations.
- Ensure timely onboarding, renewal and billing of all compensation vendors
- Resolve salary and other reimbursement related queries / concerns of employees on an ongoing basis, ensuring all resolutions are in line with established policies and procedures.
- MBA HR with 3-5 yrs of experience in C&B domain; payroll exposure shall be ok for the candidate with right aptitude.
- Strong working knowledge of HR policies, processes & industry practices
- Ability to objectively analyze current practices, identify improvement opportunities, create buy in and drive implementation.
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment as it relates to employee compensation and benefits, including emerging legislation.