Customer Experience Manager, Jaipur
2 - 5 years
customer service - customer complaints
2 lkh ~ 3 lkh
Job Description :
- A Customer Experience Manager is responsible for ensuring that a company's customers have a positive experience.
- They do this by managing customer service teams, developing customer service strategies, and resolving customer complaints
- To Respond To All Job Post & Reactions Through Calls, Emails & Chats
- Would Collect Reviews for Placed candidates
- Will Keep Social media Post / Comments Updated
- Will focuses on managing customer information to drive Leads into Conversion and increase customer retention.
- Will Use information from the customer experience to gain insights from the customers unique perspective.
- The goal of CEM is to augment the customer experience and cultivate customer loyalty.
Important metrics for a Customer Experience Manager
- Net Promoter Score (NPS)
- Customer Satisfaction (CSAT)
- Customer Effort Score (CES)
- Customer Churn Rate
- Customer Retention