To manage and grow the retail banking business in the assigned zone . Be commit- ted to business growth, proﬁtability and cost reduction for the assigned zones and the SPOCs connected to it. Implement the strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement in the assigned zone
Qualiﬁcations, Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Graduate (Bachelors in any specialization) from a recognized university.
- MBA from a recognized university (preferred).
- Minimum 8 years of experience in NBFC/ Banking industry
Skills & Competencies
- Strategic Orientation
- Entrepreneurial Agility
- Execution Excellence
- Customer Centricity
- Fostering Synergy
- People Leadership
- Lead the implementation of the Retail Business strategy in the assigned zone.
- Ensure optimal utilization of zonal resources (time, money, manpower) to achieve TMF’s Vision.
Policy Implementation and Budget Management
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately for the assigned zone.
- Ensure the zonal teams within the assigned region operate within the corporate policy and process guidelines to deliver on targets.
- Support in Business Plan, Policy and Budget Formulation by developing forecasts,
ﬁnancial objectives and targets for the assigned zone.
Channel Growth, Proﬁtability, Customer Service, Credit Approval & Compliance
- Assess zonal market conditions and identify opportunities to increase sales .
- Locate areas of improvement and propose actions to increase proﬁtability for the
- Oversee the process of networking of Sales Managers with customers, dealers and partners to improve the branch presence and reputation of TMF.
- Collect information on competitors and industry and propose action to improve market movement and penetration.
- Drive Sales Managers to achieve the sales and proﬁtability targets .
- Drive zonal collection teams to achieve collections, sourcing quality and NPA targets.
- Drive implementation of process improvement initiatives related to sales, collec- tion and operations activities in the zones to achieve targets and enhance eﬃcien- cy.
- Address escalated dealer satisfaction and key customer satisfaction issues promptly.
Leadership and talent Development
- Provide inputs and data for man power planning, recruitment, training and devel-
opment of the staﬀ
- Develop capabilities and manage performance of Sales, Collections and Opera- tions team