HR Operations - Key Accounts, Jaipur
2 - 5 years
2 ~ 6 LPA
- Responsible for Developing, Maintaining and Nurturing Existing clients Pan India for Hiring Needs.
- Develop Business with Blue Chip and High End Corporate Only who have a PAN INDIA presence
- Drive Initiatives to maintain Healthy Relationships
- Coordinating Between Companies & Recruitment Teams
- Coordinating with existing clients on regular basis about the ongoing openings in their organization
- Re- Solving Resource Executive’s query with the client for the requirements given
- Interacting with the clients and understanding their manpower requirements. Also chalking out Recruitment Plan on the same for the Branches.
- Inter facing with the clients For Manpower Requirements.
- Inter facing with the clients and the candidates for Interview feedbacks & status.
- Maintaining a Systematic & Comprehensive Database of all the candidates and clients
- Raising up of Invoices for Joined Candidates & following up for timely payments
- Drafting various contests from time to time to keep the Recruitment teams Motivated.
- understanding and helping to meet the targets and aims of the client.
- Develop working relationships
- acting as a point of contact for complaints and escalating issues as appropriate
Required Profile -
- Minimum 2-4 year(s) of working experience in Sales is required for this position
- The candidate should be confident, aggressive and have a flair for sales.
- Customer focused and excels in relationship Management
- Candidate should possess good Communication, Customer handling ,problem solving skills
- Preferred Skills : MS Office , Internet Usage,
- Preferred Industry : Life Insurance
- Team Management skills would be an added advantage