Manager - Recruitment and Business development, Pune
4 - 6 years
Any Post Graduate | MBA/PGDM - HR / Industrial Relations
Recruitment- Business Development
4 ~ 6 LPA
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Define Resourcing Strategy and deliver key priorities for the business e.g. Quality of Hiring, Employer Branding, Sourcing Strategy.
- Translating the headcount plan into clear job requirements and definition of recruitment plan to ensure timely delivery.
- Accountable for Recruitment targets and alignment to the resourcing model.
- Managing Hiring for corporate positions. (Both Entry Level & Leadership positions)
- Individual Contribution Role.
- Develop and cultivate relationships with various levels of management, candidates and external recruiting sources.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area you have been assigned
- Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal